1. Authors are expected to submit their manuscripts by e-mail to email@example.com. Only the Adobe PDF, postscript, and MS Word files will be accepted. The submitted manuscripts should have 2 versions, i.e., with and without authors' information.
2. The Editor-in-Chief will assign an Editorial Board member, who is willing to review the Letter within 8 weeks or the Review paper within 12 weeks. The assigned Editorial Board member is responsible to the whole review process such as
a) finding appropriate reviewers,
3. The assigned Editorial Board member is expected to provide his/her recommendation along with at-least 3 other reviews' reports within the due date. For unbiased double-blind reviews only the manuscripts without authors' information will be provided to the 3 reviewers.
(1) The Editorial Board member writes his/her recommendation based on the reviews' reports. However, the Editorial Board members should not be bounded to the reviews' reports and should exercise his/her knowledge on the recommendation, especially for the cases of biased and unfair review reports.
(2) For a submitted Letter the recommendation from the Editorial Board member should be a binary decision, i.e., "Accept" or "Reject". No revision is allowed. (If necessary, mandatory English editorial services may be recommended.)
(3) For a submitted Review paper the recommendation from the Editorial Board member should be one out of 4 options, i.e., "Accept", "Accept with minor revision", "Review after revision", and "Reject". If the recommendation is "Accept with minor revision", the revised manuscript will be reviewed by the corresponding Editorial Board member only. (If necessary, mandatory English editorial services may be recommended.)
4. Based on the recommendation from the Editorial Board member, the Editor-in-Chief
will make a decision on the submitted Letters and Reviews.